As much as I love to write, I think I love reading even more. Tomorrow I'm taking off for 6 days of fun in the sun and plan to conquer a pretty large reading list (in addition to finishing up my novel CASTLE.) This list I have put together covers a lot of different genres and I'm really excited about these books. I'm also open to suggestions if anyone has read a great book lately. I read both Kindle books and physical books because true addicts get their fix in any way they can.
1. Game of Thrones- George R.R. Martin (I'm already about 60% done with this one and can't wait to finish it on the plane)
2. A Night to Remember- Walter Lord (Non-Fiction- all about the Titanic)
3. The Magician King- Lev Grossman
4. Legend- Marie Lu (Young Adult)
5. A couple of John Sandford novels. Perfect beach reading.
Suggestions? I love discovering new authors. Shameless self-promotion is also acceptable.